Monday, 28 July 2014

Experiencing Silver Jubilee of my life

Yes... I am 25, but at heart I am still a teenager. I still cannot digest the fact that am a grown up girl now. But at the same time there are too many things, numerous aspects of life which are more difficult to come to terms with.

Had an awesome childhood, even teenage was equally smooth but had an extreme self esteem issue in that phase. And the minute I stepped out of college my encounters with so-called failures began. ‘So-called failures’ as for that duration I thought of them as setbacks, but now when I look back I am grateful of all those obstacles. They were more of stepping stones.  Thanks to them I am what I am today.

Have surpassed lot of limitations and I no more enjoy my comfort zone. Though am taking baby steps, yet I know I am moving steadily from comfort zone to effort zone.
But at times I feel growth brings along lot of pain. I do feel satisfied in many ways, but personally I feel void. I am no more a girl for whom her friends meant ‘LIFE’. Now, they are just a part of my life. I am the most darpok and emotional person I have ever met in my life. But now when I meet people (who were extremely important to me at one point) I feel a little detached, and this scares me even more. Once a colleague said, “Roshani, relax everyone goes through this phase. You will get to know who your true friends are.” And I am still trying to figure out...

And at the same time some beautiful people and few amazing incidents made me fall in love with myself, even more. Met some really awesome people who encouraged me to grow... sometimes through appreciation, at times through words of wisdom and many a times by just being there by my side, they have contributed to my growth, my betterment. Thanks a ton to those dear friends. And tons of thanks to my family for always being there for me.

Ohk ... I don’t want to repeat but yes I am 25 and at this age and phase of life am very contented and equally confused. At times I thank God for each and everything, while there are times when I feel totally lost. I consider myself as a looser. But, nothing is going to stop me now. I very well know that this is an indication to notify me to ‘grow’. Yes... I can and I will J


2 comments:

  1. I feel reallyyyyy excited when anyone starts blogging....when I hear the things u do at ur job n how passionate u r abt it, I feel wow man that's such a great feeling!!..not everyone is that lucky or should I say gutsy...I hope to be lyk that someday ;)...so chill gal u r doing great and should pat itself for it...didn't Lyn loser wala line...hope u keep blogging!!!....waiting for many more revelations :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh Thanks for reading and commenting. Hmmmm... about me feeling proud about myself and looser at the same time... guess have expressed everything in the blog. Its a growing phase and am enjoying it Completely :)

      Delete